2 1/2 lbs. Lump Crabmeat
3 cups Ritz crackers (3 sleeves), crushed
3 large Eggs
1/2 cup Mayo
2 tsp Dijon Mustard
1 T Worcestershire Sauce
1 T Black Pepper
1 T Salt
1 T Tabasco
1/4 cup Cilantro, diced
1. Process crackers in food processor until finely ground. Gently fold crackers and crab meat together.
2. In a separate bowl combine eggs, Mayo, mustard, pepper, salt, Worcestershire, Tabasco and cilantro. Mix thoroughly.
3. Fold Mayo mixture with crabmeat mixture.
4. With all ingredients in the bowl, make a line with your had to divide mixture into two equal halves. Then half that, do so forth so you have equal patties to cook.
5. Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet and place formed patties on the pan. The parchment paper makes for an easy clean up and helps the patties from sticking.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerator for 30 minutes, allowing them to form together
7. Add olive oil to a sauté pan over medium low heat and sauté until cakes are just golden brown.
8. Serve on top of mixed green with a remoulade sauce
***TIPS: see my remoulade sauce recipe to pair with crap cakes, or buy a pre made sauce if you don’t have time to make a homemade sauce