24 honeydew melon, cubes
12 prosciutto slices, halved lengthwise
1. Cut up a honeydew melon into cubes
2. Cutting instructions for the honeydew…..
a. first grab a knife and cut the melon in half
b. then scoop out the seeds in the melon with a spoon
c. now cut your half in half, then cut each quarter into 2 equal wedges. The best visual example of what the melon should look like is a new crescent moon shape
d. now you can remove the rind by sliding the paring knife between the rind and the melon flesh along the line where the color changes
e. once the rind is removed cut into 1-2 inch cubes and you are done!!
3. If you don’t want to take the time to cut up the honeydew you can always buy it pre cut at the grocery store
4. Now that you have honeydew cubes it is time to cut the prosciutto lengthwise, or sometimes it naturally splits into two equal pieces
5. Take one honeydew cube and wrap it with a prosciutto slice
6. It was that easy to make a tasty appetizer for your favorite guests or just for a high protein snack for yourself