5 eggs, mixed
1/4 cup milk
1 pound Jimmy Deans spicy sausage
10 oz can original Rotel, drained
2 green onions, diced
cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 dozen flour tortillas (see my tortilla recipe for fresh shells, worth it trust me!!!)
1. Place a sauté pan over medium to medium high heat and add your sausage
2. While your sausage is browning, crack 5 eggs into a bowl. To the bowl with the eggs add your milk, salt, and pepper and mix
3. Now that your sausage is browned, drain your can of Rotel and add the tomatoes to the sausage. Sauté for about 5 minutes
4. Once the sausage mixture is combined it is time to add your eggs. If you have your heat on medium high, drop it down to medium and scrabble your eggs
5. When your eggs are almost finished cooking add half of your green onions (saving the other half for garnish after it has finished cooking), and a handful of cheddar cheese
6. Now that all your ingredients are cooked and the cheese is melted it is time to build your burrito.
7. Take your tortillas and spoon some of the egg filling onto the shells. Top with more green onions and extra cheese if you desire.
***TIP: sometimes I like to add salsa if I’m feeling a little spicy!!
Leave a Reply