1 cucumber, sliced
1 package rye breaded, pre sliced
1 ranch dip package
8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 T fresh dill, chopped
1. In a small mixing bowl add your cream cheese and ranch package
2. Wash your dill, and just cut the tips off (don’t use the stems). Chop and add to your cream cheese mixture
3. Mix all ingredients thoroughly
4. If you bought rye bread that isn’t pre sliced, slice into thin strips. I personally loved the pre sliced rye bread squares because it gives me more time with my family rather than in the kitchen!
5. Wash and slice your cucumber into thin strips
6. Now it’s time to build our healthy, tasty snacks. Slather about 1 T of the cream cheese mixture onto the rye bread. Top with one cucumber slice.
7. Repeat number six’s steps until all your dips is out, bread is gone, or cucumber slices are finished.
8. Plate up and sprinkle some extra dill on top for a pretty presentation or for my dill lovers out there!
Leave a Reply