2 T Butter
2 T Franks Hot Sauce
1/4 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
2-4 T Parmesan Cheese, grated
1 package popcorn
1. Remove your package of popcorn and microwave it according to the boxes directions. Normally 3 minutes in the microwave.
2. While your popcorn is cooking, heat a sauce pan over medium heat
3. To the sauce pan add your butter and start the melting process. Once it has started to melt, add your Franks Hot Sauce and Old Bay seasoning to the butter
***TIP: stand back because this will clear your sinuses if inhaled!!!
4. Removed your cooked popcorn and place into a large family size bowl
5. Pour your melted butter mixture over the popcorn, and mix thoroughly
6. Sprinkle your grated parmesan cheese over the popcorn, and mix thoroughly
***TIP: parmesan is salty so you won’t need to add any salt to the popcorn; and this is coming from a salt lover!!!
7. Start your family movie or favorite show and enjoy!!!