(2) 14.5 oz cans French style green beans, strained
(1) 10.75 oz cream of mushroom soup
3/4 cup milk
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 pinch salt
1 can french fried onions, to top casserole
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F
2. I like to use a round glass baking dish to cook this casserole in. Prep the dish with pam cooking spray so nothing sticks after baking
3. Strain your green beans and pour into the glass dish
4. Add your cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt, pepper, and mix thoroughly
5. Don’t add the french fried onions on the top of the green bean casserole until you are ready to bake the dish. Once you are ready to bake the dish, top with french fried onions.
6. Place the dish into the oven and cook for 35 minutes.
7. Once your casserole is done baking, remove and serve to your Thanksgiving crowd!
Leave a Reply