1 pkg Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Mix, seasoned flavor
1 pkg Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Mix, white bread cubed stuffing
3-4 celery stocks; diced
1 purple onion; diced
1 stick butter; melted
4 eggs; mixed
1 box (4 cups) chicken stock
1. Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees F
2. Find a large baking dish and spray with pam cooking spray. If you don’t do this step, good luck getting your stuffing out.
3. Now, find your LARGEST mixing bowl and get ready for the stuffing to begin.
4. Pour both bags of stuffing mix into the mixing bowl
5. Chop your veggies and add to your mixing bowl
6. Place your stick of butter into a microwave safe bowl and melt the butter. It normally takes about 20 seconds in the microwave for a stick of butter to melt. Once melted add the butter to your stuffing mixture.
7. Crack your eggs into a small separate bowl to make sure you don’t have egg shells in your stuffing. Before adding your eggs to your stuffing, poke each egg yoke with a fork and mix. Once mixed add to your stuffing mixture.
8. Ok, now it is time to get your hands dirty. Give this stuffing mixture a good mix with God’s greatest tools, your hands.
9. Now that you have started the mixing process it is time to add your chicken stock. Start with about half the box and mix with your hands. Continue to mix in the chicken stock until you can squeeze a handful of stuffing and it stays together.
10. After all your stuffing is mixed to your best ability, wash those stuffing filled hands
11. Pour the mixture into your baking dish, and bake for 45-60 minutes
12. After your stuffing is done baking, remove and serve to your Thanksgiving guests.
Leave a Reply