2 (12oz) packages ghirardelli white chocolate wafers
1/2 bag of pretzels
1. Lets start out by making a double boiler. Double boiler: a sauce pan with a detachable upper compartment (metal mixing bowl) heated by boiling water in the lower one (normal sauce pan). We are doing this to melt our chocolate without burning it. You could also try to use the microwave at 15 second increments but I prefer the double boiler because it allows me to continue to work on other things without having to stop every 15 seconds to stir and restart the microwave.
2. Ok, so we have our double boiler ready. Lets add our white chocolate wafers into the bowl.
3. Give your wafers a good stir and continue to keep a close eye on the chocolate while we move our attention to the pretzels
4. Lay your pretzels out flat onto a sheet of parchment paper. This will allow every pretzel to get covered in chocolate once it is melted
5. Lets go back to the melting white chocolate and give it another stir. The chocolate should almost be completely melted.
6. Once the chocolate is nice and melted we are going to drizzle our pretzels with the chocolate
7. When drizzling I like to keep my parchment paper close to my double boiler so there is less chance of me making a HUGE mess.
8. When the chocolate is melted then just take your spatula and start drizzling the melted chocolate over the pretzels. Add as little or add as much as you want when it comes to chocolate on a pretzel.
9. Once they are all drizzled to your liking, let the chocolate harden onto the pretzels before eating.
10. Once cooled serve up. This is my favorite flavor combo, salty and sweet!
Leave a Reply