New Jersey “Sloppy Joe”
24 slices of white or wheat bread; 3 slices per sandwiches
2 pounds ham or roast beef
32 slices of Swiss cheese; 4 slices per sandwich
Russian dressing; recipe… http://audibleeating.blogspot.com/2015/01/russian-dressing.html
Coleslaw; recipe… http://audibleeating.blogspot.com/2015/01/coleslawgreat-for-side-or-on-sandwich.html
1. First grab three pieces of sliced bread and lay them out flat
2. Place some of your Russian dressing onto your bottom slice of bread.
3. Add your meat of choice. I personally like ham, and Tanner really likes roast beef. You could even combine them if you prefer. It is normally about 4-5 slices of meat per slice of bread (I know HUGE sandwich, remember).
4. Now add your coleslaw on top of your meat; followed by your Swiss cheese slices.
5. Add some of your Russian dressing onto the next piece of slice bread and place it dressing side down to form glue onto the Swiss cheese slices.
6. Ok, lets repeat our building process starting with step #1.
7. Bread, Russian dressing, meat, coleslaw, cheese, and topped with slice bread slathered with Russian dressing again, to hold as glue
8. Cut this colossal sandwich into two and serve to your guests or enjoy your massive lunch.