|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 1 watermelon large sliced
- 1 container strawberries quartered
- 1 container blueberries
- 1 star cookie cutter
- Start out by washing all your strawberries and blueberries. Quarter the strawberries and toss those and the blueberries into a serving bowl or BBQ friendly container.
- Next, lets cut the watermelon into "watermelon steaks." In other words cut the watermelon into small disks, about 1 inch thick. Use the star cookie cutter to cut the watermelon into stars. Toss the stars in with the blueberries and strawberries.
- There you have it...a healthy and extremely easy 4th of July fruit salad!
Leave a Reply