1 1/2 cup butter (3 sticks)
4 1/2 cup powdered sugar
3 T heavy cream
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (taste to see if you need to add more vanilla)
1. In the mixer place the whisk on the mixer vs the paddle.
2. Place the room temperature butter into mixer and whip for 7-8 minutes, until nearly white and very fluffy. Make sure you scrape down the side frequently.
3. Add in powdered sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract and mix on low speed until blended.
4. Then increase the speed to medium for 5-6 minutes.
5. Spread on cake, cupcakes, or cookies when completed.