1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayo
1 package taco seasoning
24 oz refried beans
1 avocado chopped
2-3 handfuls Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese (to cover the top of dip)
1 bunch of green onions; diced
1 roman tomatoes; seeded and diced
1 small can of sliced black olives
1 head cilantro, chopped
1 bag tortilla chips (for dipping)
1. In a bowl mix sour cream, mayo, taco seasoning, and refried beans
2. Once bean dip is combined layer it on the bottom of the serving dish. Give yourself at least 1/2-1 inch thickness of the bean mixture when layering in your serving dish.
3. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the bean mixture
4. Add diced avocados, green onions, tomatoes, and black olives, and cilantro on top of the cheese
5. Serve right away with tortilla chips or refrigerate for later.
***TIP: if you refrigerate for later serving, don’t add the avocado until you serve. Avocado turns brown quickly and nobody likes to see or eat brown avocado!
Leave a Reply