2 pounds white almond bark
4 oz German chocolate
12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
24 oz dried roasted peanuts
1. Add all ingredients into your crock pot, starting with almond bark, then the german chocolate, chocolate chips, and finally peanut.
***TIP: if you place the peanuts on the bottom first they will burn
2. Cook on medium heat for one hour (this gives you an hour to accomplish other things throughout your day vs standing over a stove bargaining with the chocolate to melt but not too fast so it doesn’t burn. YES…that used to be me!)
3. After one hour of cooking give the ingredients a good stir to combined evenly.
4. Cook for an extra 15 minutes after stirring, because you will have some chocolate chunks that haven’t melted completely.
5. After 15 minutes give everything one last good stir. All the ingredients should be blended together
6. Find some parchment paper and a 1/4 measuring cup
7. Use the measuring cup to spoon candy onto the parchment paper. You can also use a spoon, but I tend to stay much cleaner when using a measuring cup to transfer the candy to paper
8. Let the clusters cool completely before removing from the parchment paper
***TIP: clean your crock pot immediately, then the chocolate will not stick!
Leave a Reply