|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 20 oz broccoli cole slaw two 10oz bags
- 2 package chicken ramen noodles each are 3oz package
- 1/2 white onion diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup toasted sunflower kernels (seeds)
- 1 cup marcona almonds (naked almonds) chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- This is an oldie but goodie. I just changed a couple ingredients to make it mine!
- Start out by placing both ramen seasoning packets into a mason jar. To the jar add sugar, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil. Give everything a shake to combine and then place in the refrigerator until needed.
- Now find a LARGE mixing bowl. To the bowl add the broccoli slaw, white onion, broccoli florets, dried cranberries, toasted sunflower kernels, and marcona almonds. Give everything a big toss.
- Before adding the dressing go back to the ramen noodle package and place the noodles into a large zip lock bag. Crush all the noodles and place them into the slaw mixture. ***TIP: I tried crushing the noodles on my counter top and made a HUGE mess. Keep it clean and place it in a bag.
- Give the slaw one more toss after adding the ramen noodles. Remove the dressing from the refrigerator and give it another good shake. Pour over the slaw mixture.
- Toss everything together so it combines and there you have it...an oldie but goodie. Enjoy!!!
Leave a Reply