- Summer time makes you think of sun, lake fun, and 5 o'clock happy hour. This location at Lake of the Ozarks has it all!
- My parents have a lake home at Lake of the Ozarks and this is one of our favorite spots to go. You can park via boat on the water (my favorite way) or drive in your car. As soon as you pull up in your boat, you can hear the fun and happiness of their customers. ***TIP: If you come from the lake they are on mile marker 19
- Yes hear the fun...they have concerts playing frequently in the summer. It's always a good place to kick off your shoes and dance with your significant other, girl friends, or over served family! If you aren't into dancing they also have a great outdoor area with a TON of TVs. This is my favorite spot to pull up a chair, enjoy the lake view, and watch a ball game.
- Their food is typical bar food. It is good...but their drinks are what set them apart. Some of my favorites are...Rum Runner (a frozen cocktail), Lake Water (a coconut rum coctail), and Jeremiah Weed and Water (a sweet tea cocktail). They have never let me down during happy hour! Also, you can take their cups home (WINNING)!
- If you are looking for a low key, great lake view, and good happy hour...this is the spot to go!
- I'll put the location and website on my recipe notes below!
Address: 1232 Jeffries Rd, Osage Beach, MO 65065
Lake Address: Mile Marker 19
Leave a Reply