This recipe makes a TON!!! These are the perfect (and affordable) party favors during the holidays. They also make great gifts for your neighbors. All you need is a container of choice, a kind message, and the recipe attached. Have a Merry Christmas everyone...I hope these help with some of your small gifts.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||0 minutes|
|Passive Time||5 minutes|
- 28 oz powdered milk
- 2 cups powder sugar
- 2 cups cocoa powder
- 4 cups coffee creamer dried
- 2 boxes vanilla pudding two small (3.4oz) boxes
- 2 boxes chocolate pudding two small (3.4oz) boxes
- Y'all this is the easiest recipe you will ever do! It also is one of the tastiest recipes too.
- Grab a HUGE mixing bowl. When I say huge...I mean the largest one your own. This will make a ton.
- Add all the ingredients into the bowl and mix with a whisk until everything is combined.
- Pour the hot chocolate mix into an airtight container, or divide into mason jars for gifts. ***TIP: Don't forget to attach the recipe and something festive if you are giving the mix as a gift!
- When you want to make hot chocolate...stir in 1/3 - 1/2 cup of mix into hot water or milk. I personally prefer my hot chocolate on the creamy side so I always use hot milk.
- To dress up the hot chocolate add marshmallows or a peppermint stick. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!!
Leave a Reply